Fiberglass Monkey Fiberglass Monkey

w00t

OMFG TEH ROCKS!!! wWw . infexor . c0m

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

Hurl!

Nice animation, crappy plot. I'll take madness any day.

Sock Episode 3 Sock Episode 3

Abrupt one-line summary.

Abrupt comment.

Deliverance DVD Deliverance DVD

Good... but not great.

First of all, well done. The graphics were great. The animation was alright but a higher frame rate would've been better. The start was fantastic with that monologue speech. But that music was awful; Over-dramatic and clichè. The battle sequence was too long. I got bored... zZzZzZz... The use of cinematic angles was a nice attempt, but came out bad. Sound effects would've made this much better. All out, 7/10. Lots could be improved.

Survivor Afghanistan Survivor Afghanistan

4/10

Good concept. Not well made.

Negative 001 - The Call Negative 001 - The Call

Very cool

Cool story. Great animation. 10/10!

The Little Girl The Little Girl

Lilium meets Little Red Riding Hood

Awesome stuff. I liked the whole 'metaphorical' thing going on. It wasn't really the monster that killed all those things and people. The monster was just a representation of her frustration and rage. And in the end how she faded out, IMO she had commited suicide. At least that's how I see it. Good job !

_Stix_ _Stix_

That was great!

hahah I loved it. Very fluid movement. Incredibly random, some things could be improved but I loved the feel of this flash. Good job!

Transitions (Star Wars) Transitions (Star Wars)

T'was good!

lol... no1 likes Jar Jar.

-FILLED- -FILLED-

Loved it!

It was very very... cool! No greater word to describe it. I love those effects you did. What program did you use to make it? :-)

Derc-Tora responds: